Erik Nelsen Surf Camps / Co-Ed
Erik Nelsen Surf Camps / Co-Ed $575
PROFESSIONAL - EDUCATIONAL - EXPERIENCED
Welcome to Orange County's #1 all day surf camp! Come join Erik Nelsen and Ocean Adventure Programs "30 years" of youth camp experience for a week of exciting Surf Camp. Boys and girls will receive surf instruction, learn ocean awareness, tide cycles, wave types, eco-friendly beach exercises, beach activities including relay races, beach flags and other junior lifeguard games. Ocean safety will be taught and practiced by our professional staff, which is CPR and First Aid certified. Surf lessons are conducted at an excellent site with gentle waves, a sandy bottom and a safe environment for learning. We welcome Hurley as our new sponsor.
- Our surf camp has a 4:1 student to instructor ratio.
- A professional surfer will be on hand to share their surfing knowledge on Friday afternoon.
- Soft surfboards, wetsuits and tents for shade are provided.
- Bring in a backpack: a snack, a lunch, bottle of water, sunscreen, bathing suit, shorts, flip flops, towel, sweatshirt, and a hat.
- Pizza party on Friday.
- Participants receive: camp T-shirt, goodie bag, a group photo and an individual photo.
- Simple and easy carpool-style Pick-up and Drop-off for parents located at West Newport Park corner of Seashore Drive and Nordina Street.
- More information at eriknelsensurf.com.
|SEASHORE & NORDINA|